Call for Papers
We are pleased to invite you to attend/participate in the National Conference ACT 2019 to be held on 28th & 29th March 2019, organized by Computer Engineering Department of SAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING RESEARCH, Ahmedabad ACT 2019 aims to gather technocrats from different states of India on a common platform to promote research activities in all fields of Computer/IT Sector.
ACT 2019 adhere different Technical tracks as under.
1. Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Automated Reasoning
- Expert System
- Intelligent Behavior & Control
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge Discovery & Representation
2. Data Mining, Data Warehousing and Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Web Mining
- OLAP & OLTP
- Data Quality & Integrity
- Semantic Web
- Text Mining
3. Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services Science
- Data As a Service
- Cloud Compatability Fundamentals & Security
- Cloud Operations
- Cloud Analytics
- Mobile CLoud Computing
- Platform Applications
4. Human Computer Interaction
- Intelligent User Interfaces
- Mediated Communication
- Interaction in Mobile & Embedded Systems
- Internet of Things
We would like to invite research papers based on original and unpublished research work from Researchers, Academicians, Faculty Members and Students related to latest advances in Computer Technologies but not limited to the conference tracks. All submitted papers will be blind peer-reviewed by renowned experts. The reviewed papers will be published in the reputed technical journal namely “Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research” having UGC number:63975. All the published paper will get individual DOI number. With the same, we take this opportunity to invite you all to participate in this conference and share your innovative ideas and research.The submission Web page for ACT2019 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=act20190. We shall appreciate your participation in the conference.We request you to forward this information to your faculty colleagues, research scholars and students for contributing research papers for ACT 2019. For more information about the conference kindly contact us :
|Email us on:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visit our Facebook page:||Advances in Computer Technology - Act2019|
Here are some guideline regarding paper submission
1. Policy on Plagiarism
- All papers submitted to ACT 19 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the group of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and rejected.
- To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for mentioned fonts in the paper format, found at the link below as templates for your submission.
- Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings.
2. Paper Guidelines
- Papers should not exceed 8 pages, including figures, tables and references Page Size: A4 size only
- File Format: WORD File only
- Abstract: It is important that the abstract should be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords: Choose from three to eight keywords.
- Color: Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
- Authors are requested to follow the Paper Template as given below :
Download Paper Template here.
3. Procedure for Uploading/Submitting Research Paper
- Procedure for Registration on EasyChair
- The submission Web page for ACT2019 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=act20190
4. Steps to be performed after Paper Acceptance
- Download & Fill the copyritght form : Download the Copyright Form from here
- Submit camera ready copy.
- Prepare and submit the Presentation(PPT) for your respective Paper.
Here are some of our speakers
Associate Professor, L D college of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Dr. Dhaval Parikh received his Ph.D from C U Shah University with Specialization in Wireless Network Dr.Parikh is currently working as a Senior Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering, L.D. College of Engineering, India. His research interest includes Wireless Network, Cloud Computing, and Software Engineering. He is serving as an editorial member and reviewer of several international reputed journals. Dr. Dhaval Parikh is the member of many international affiliations. He has authored of many research articles/books related to Wireless Network, Cloud Computing, Software Engineering.
Associate Professor, Navrachna University, Vadodara
Dr. Sharnil Pandya received his PhD degree in Computer Engineering ,R K University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India. His research interests include Internet of Things, Cognitive Internet of Things, Intelligent Sensors and Sensing Systems and Deep Learning. He has a special interest in inter-disciplinary research and projects. He has more than 40 papers published /presented in reputed international conferences (China, Dubai, UK) and web of science indexed journals, to his credit and 4 published patents. He has also completed a funded project approved by Government of Gujarat, Science & technology Department worth 2 lacs & has completed an International Research Project(NVIDIA GPU Research Center project, USA) worth 50 lacs.
Associate Professor & Head,Alpha College of Engineering & Technology
Dr. Rathod had received his Ph.D (Computer Engineering) from Rai University,Ahmedabad in 2017. He joined the college of engineering from Shree U.V.Patel College Of Engineering Kherva, Mehsana, (HNGU),Gujarat from 2003-2007. He is appointed as Associate Professor & HOD in Alpha College of Engineering & Technology. Dr.Rathod is a DPC Panel Member and Research Supervisor at GTU. He is a member of Indian Society For Technical Education (ISTE). He has 11 years of teaching experience. He has more than 25 research papers in various conferences & journals at national and international level. He is a research supervisor at GTU for the faculty of computer engineering & information technology and currently guiding many Post Graduate students. He is approved PHD supervisor at GTU. He is DPC Panel member in PHD at GTU. He is also sparing his services at GTU as Subject Expert for Interviews , Dissertation Expert and many more.
Deadline InformationPaper Submission (Extended): 24 March 2019
Notification of Acceptance of Paper: 25 March 2019
Registration Deadline (For All Delegates): 25 Mar 2019
Some places to visit in Ahmedabad
DR. SHRI RAJENDRA SHAH, CHAIRMAN, SAL Education Campus
1.MS. NEELIMA SHAH, GM
2.DR. RUPESH P. VASANI, DIRECTOR
(SAL EDUCATION CAMPUS)
DR. VIDHI KHANDUJA, HOD, Computer Engineering Dept.
1. Prof. Pooja Mehta
2. Prof. Nidhi Barot
3. Prof. Jalpa Patel
4. Prof. Jeenyta Parikh
5. Prof. Hemali Shah
1. Prof. Jagrati Shekhawat
2. Prof. Hiral Patel
1. Prof. Krunal Joshi
2. Prof. Harsha Padheriya
Prof. Harshil Joshi
1. Prof. Asha Patel
2. Prof. Trupti Pathrabe
REGISTRATION & CERTIFICATION
1. Prof. Miki Patel
2. Prof. Neha Minocha
Prof. Biren Patel
Delegates (Academician, Industry/R&D Organizations )
Delegates (Students/Research Scholar)
1. Students - ₹400
2. Academician/Research Scholar - ₹500
Event venue location info
SAL Education Campus
SAL Group of Institutions was incepted as a major organ of Adarsh Foundation in 2009, under the Bombay Public Trust 1950. Adarsh Foundation is promoted by Shah Alloys Limited a major steel manufacturing company in India , a leading firm in India.